People come for coaching because they want something to be different. Changes involve shifts in attitudes, thinking, perceptions, and behavior.
I work together in partnership with you that gets things done in the present and clarify how present learning can be applied in the future.
I provide Pastoral Coaching in these areas
- Developing skills in such areas as athletics, music, money management, public speaking, parenting, and leadership.
- Discovering and developing passions.
- Finding a life purpose.
- Setting and reaching specific goals.
- Building a clearer vision for the future.
- Developing a mission statement for one’s life, business, or ministry.
- Learning to manage change effectively.
- Finding clear values.
- Building communication skills.
- Appraising performance.
- Getting unstuck, getting out of ruts, and moving forward.
- Learning to think and see things differently by overcoming limitations.
- Expanding the capacity to take action.
- Getting free of self-sabotaging behavior and destructive self-talk – the kind of talk, for example, that says, “I can’t do it,” “Things will never change,” “Nobody will listen to me,” “I’ll never succeed, so why try!”
- Building better teams (in the same way one gets athletes to play for the name on the front of their shirts instead of their own names on the back).
- Building self-confidence.
- Getting the courage to take risks.
- Learning to take responsibility.
- Finding the tools, support, and accountability to accomplish more.
- Having the ability to focus better, be more efficient, and reach goals more quickly.
- Developing a closer walk with God.
Get In Touch
93 Easthampton D, West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Mon – Fri: 10am – 9pm
Weekends: 9am – 12pm