We assist you in attaining incredible results in your life…
People come for coaching because they want something to be different. Changes involve shifts in attitudes, thinking, perceptions, and behavior.
We work together in a partnership that gets things done in the present and clarify how present learning can be applied in the future.
We provide assistance in the following Christian Life Coaching areas:
- Developing skills in such areas as athletics, music, money management, public speaking, parenting, and leadership.
- Discovering and developing passions.
- Finding a life purpose.
- Setting and reaching specific goals.
- Building a clearer vision for the future.
- Developing a mission statement for one’s life, business, or ministry.
- Learning to manage change effectively.
- Finding clear values.
- Building communication skills.
- Appraising performance.
- Getting unstuck, getting out of ruts, and moving forward.
- Learning to think and see things differently by overcoming limitations.
- Expanding the capacity to take action.
- Getting free of self-sabotaging behavior and destructive self-talk – the kind of talk, for example, that says, “I can’t do it,” “Things will never change,” “Nobody will listen to me,” “I’ll never succeed, so why try!”
- Building better teams (in the same way one gets athletes to play for the name on the front of their shirts instead of their own names on the back).
- Building self-confidence.
- Getting the courage to take risks.
- Learning to take responsibility.
- Finding the tools, support, and accountability to accomplish more.
- Having the ability to focus better, be more efficient, and reach goals more quickly.
- Developing a closer walk with God.